- Able to speak English (other languages a plus)
- Knowledge of Disc Golf or other Disc sports
- Desire to learn and grow with the business
Full Job Description
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.
We are looking for a Store Clerk to provide excellent customer service, running register, stocking inventory, and answering customer questions about our products. We can be flexible with hours, and tournament schedules to meet a qualified candidate’s needs.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide customers with assistance in choosing appropriate products
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Ensure shelves are fully stocked
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Basic maintenance and cleaning
- Process Online Orders
- Working evenings, weekends as holidays as necessary.
- Handle additional miscellaneous tasks as necessary
- Must be able to stand, walk, and/or crouch for over an hour at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. repetitively
- Basic Computer Skills (E-mail, web navigation, operating a POS)
Special Consideration For Persons With:
- Knowledge of Disc Golf, Ultimate Frisbee, Freestyle Disc sports
- Extensive retail experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Discounted Entry into BlueSky events
- Ability to bring dog to work
- Weekend availability
We provide hand sanitizer for both employees and customers. Unvaccinated persons are required to wear masks covering the mouth and nose per state law. Vaccinated persons may choose not to wear masks. Facemasks can be provided if necessary.
- One location